Our mission is to help more people pursue retirement on their terms by helping them save and invest wisely through proper plan design assistance and carefully crafted employee communications.
Welcome to Chase Dominion Advisors
your trusted retirement plan partner
Clarke Chase founded Chase Dominion Advisors in 1985 with the belief that every American worker should have the opportunity to retire on their terms. For more than 25 years, Clarke and his team of professionals have been helping plan sponsors implement retirement plans designed to increase employees’ “retirement readiness.”
When seeking the most appropriate retirement plan for your company and your employees, it’s critical to incorporate the guidance of those who are dedicated to providing impartial advice and innovative strategies. At Chase Dominion Advisors, we help you and your workforce pursue your respective financial goals, and we welcome the opportunity to serve your needs.
We work closely with your company at every stage of retirement plan operation and management, helping to ensure that your program reflects the unique characteristics of your business and employees.
Our comprehensive approach includes:
- Current Plan Evaluation – Analyze and assess your company’s retirement plan, highlighting its strengths, as well as areas to improve or enhance.
- Plan Design Assistance – Provide guidance on the implications of each plan design under consideration, so you can choose the most appropriate one for your company.
- Investment Fiduciary Responsibility – Help you understand and address your duties, plus reviewing plan documents, assist in preparing investment policy and other critical procedures.
- Plan Provider/Investment Guidance – Help you choose a new plan provider when appropriate.
- Process and Education – When a change in plan provider is warranted, we help coordinate that transition from your current to your new retirement plan provider, while delivering education and enrollment assistance to employees.
- Monitoring – Review investments on an ongoing basis, offering our recommendations for any necessary adjustments.
Clarke Chase is a member of the Retirement Partners Group (RPG), the premier network of LPL Financial retirement plan experts.* RPG members have already demonstrated significant experience with retirement plans, and are committed to maintaining excellence. Only select advisors qualify for membership in this elite group.